Firefly Ravine Come and meet me?
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The little girl was quite rebellious, despite her fear for most things unknown to her, and today she felt like exploring again. She knew mama didn't like it, but she was practically an adult now. Zephyr was there to protect her more than her anyway, and who knew how many others were out there. She had learned some words from both Zephyr and mum and thought to be pretty good at talking -even though she really wasn't-. The little devil awoke early when mum was still sound asleep and immediately scampered to the opening of the den to the light. She hated the den, really, because there was only darkness there. She didn't understand why mum would want her to stay in there, but had not yet the strength and mind to ask.

She had grown and was quicker on her feet. Therefore she had not noticed she was going further and further away from "safety" that was her den. She was trying to find Zephyr, but her friend was no where to be seen. Her little nose did pick up the scent of something else though, and curiously followed it to the borders she didn't know existed.

Arriving there, she panted with her little mouth open, tongue out. There stood another wolf, one that didn't look like mum nor Zephyr. It was new, and quite interesting. Without much hesitation, only a cautious pace, she approached and plopped her little butt on the ground. She barked at the stranger. Chus, Chus! She almost shouted in a high-pitched voice, trying to introduce herself for the first time.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 08:57 AM