Firefly Ravine Come and meet me?
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In her own way, the girl had repeated back what was being spoken both to and at her. Still was her manner of speaking nowhere near as advanced as her mother would have liked for it to be, but it was progress nevertheless. "Yes, Chusi, listen," she'd said again. "It's something that you need to start doing." She need not threaten the child, for she was certain that the punishment for bad behavior had since been learned. But, if not, then she would be taught once more later in the night. In the present, however, she was left to just sit there between Sen's forelimbs, being glanced at often and straightened out whenever she'd started to lean.

The stranger had yet to go away, much to the woman's disappointment. Her having been focusing on the kid whilst ignoring the outsider hadn't been enough to make her leave, and so Sen was then forced to answer questions. "You want to know something about this place?" she'd returned, the question rhetorical. "The other leader turned out to be a jackass, and just left after gathering some ragtag group of followers. Left me with a couple of mutts, and the responsibility to deal with visitors like yourself." All the while that she'd talked, never had her expression been altered. "That enough information for you?" It was definitely all that Sen needed to remember.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 17, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 22, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 22, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 23, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 23, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Come and meet me? - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:07 AM