Cedar Sweep Plus One
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery

Charley spoke of needing a General to lead his army, and elaborated on how his pack ranks worked. He also spoke of how his pack was yet to be official, which to others, might be the point where they decided to leave, but to Nico, it was just a minor detail, insignificant and trivial. As long as the pack was strong, mighty, honourable to a certain extent, and worthy of his loyalty and service, he really didn't care. What mattered to him were the people within, and the way the pack operated, which, from what he knew of Charley and what'd he said, seemed decent enough. Which, surprisingly enough, was hard to find, given the fact that cults were springing up everywhere.

Nico didn't need, didn't want, to be part of a group which was dedicated wholly to serving a bunch of unproven deities, or one, it didn't matter. While he might respect them — sort of —, he didn't find them useful, at the slightest, and preferred to join military packs, or kingdoms, or whatever. Anything that seemed interesting was good enough for the veteran. After all, once again, beggars can't be choosers. Charley's pack seemed to fit what he liked, so he thought he should probably give it a try. At least, then, if it didn't work out, he could tell himself he did give an attempt at it.

The Pryor then spoke of what he needed to do to join the 'Court'. He really, really preferred to call it army, or military, but...he'd supposed it would have to do for now. 

Nico canted his head, green eyes gleaming with an unidentifiable emotion. He didn't show the surprise he felt when the man said they were the only men, but it didn't matter, more women to seduce and flirt with, he supposed. Too bad they were the only men though, because he could've used some cute boys too. Ah, well. Nevermind. The deWinter turned his attention back on the Pryor and grinned, "You have my loyalty and service, Mr Pryor," he began, bowing his head respectfully, if only to finish his speech. "On my honour, I vow to serve the Court as best as I can, and that I will be faithful to you, and your family." Then he lifted his head, and smirked slightly, though his eyes showed his sincerity.  

Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Plus One - by Alder - July 26, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 26, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 26, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 26, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 27, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 27, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 27, 2016, 07:43 AM
RE: Plus One - by Nico - July 27, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Plus One - by Alder - July 27, 2016, 08:55 AM