Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Anita joined him in rolling around on the grass. It was a simple thing that brought him joy, and he was glad that it to her, as well, judging by her laughter. A little drier, he righted himself, smiling over at her. He couldn’t hold back the chuckle that released from his throat as he realized how silly they were being. It was nice, though, to have a few moments of just having a little fun.

He smiled softly when she thanked him. You’re very welcome. I hope you know you can come to me whenever you need. I know I can be tough at times, it’s the Alpha coming out in me, but I promise I’ll do my best not to let you down. He was understanding more and more that the family that was being made here needed less of a dictator and more of a counselor. They were all good wolves with the best of intentions, and they didn’t need a very firm hand always telling them what was right and wrong. A little guidance here and there, and he knew they would all be fine.

He stood, stretching a moment before shaking his own fur out. I think it’s time for me to get back, he admitted. Their play had been fun, but Steady was already back in business mode. Want to patrol a bit with me? He figured if she wanted to, they didn’t have to part ways just yet.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - July 27, 2016, 09:39 AM