Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
A chuckled escaped from Steady's throat, and she couldn't help but give an amused chuff back. She had just played in a river and rolled around in the grass with the Alpha -- her spiky fur could prove it. It brought a lot of previous tension off her shoulders. Being able to have these small moments of fun was nice, and she was glad to have made a good friend.

She looked up as he spoke, listening in with interest. "Thank you. I will make sure to come to you when I feel the need," she replied with a smile. "Don't sweat the small stuff. You are the Alpha. If you have to be hard on me--or anyone, I understand." Anita didn't want Steady to feel like the bad guy for simply doing his job. 

At his next words, Anita felt her heart sink a little. She had a lot of fun, and wasn't quite ready to go back. Steady seemed to be out of his fun mode, but she understood that they had other things to get back to. However, she perked up at his offer to go on a patrol. "Sure, I don't think I've ever been on one before." She assumed that she'd learn a bit, as well as being able to hang out with Steady a little while longer.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Anita - July 27, 2016, 10:53 AM