Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
the real title of IM3 was basically 'Tony Stark desperately needs a hug'. But Harley was awesome, I'm disappointed he hasn't been in any of the following movies!

Stark wasn't upset by any delay in their conversation or any struggle that Mordecai had in focusing on him. No doubt the male's thoughts were a million miles away and he was focused more on Pippin than anything. Stark didn't begrudge him that. He wasn't even upset. He nodded when Mordecai pressed on, thoughts of the dark male and his forest shoved back to the back of his mind again as he fixated on the task at hand. Stark glanced over at Mordecai as they moved, lip between his teeth for a moment. "He'd probably need to rest frequently, from my understanding the Hollow was a ways away." And if he remembered right the last few times he'd seen the child he had looked exhausted. 

It made Stark's stomach turn a little, and he hoped that the boy had found someone's kindness - he knew Silas had started working at hunting, but it didn't mean that Pippin or Larkspur had done the same. Exhaustion and desperation might make Pippin even more frantic, and that would have spelled out even worse fates than he had been anticipating. "Maybe he's trying to follow the same way back then - at least it's something familiar for him." Stark thought it sounded like the best idea. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread