Broken Antler Fen Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
This answer was far less helpful than the others, but again the alpha was right and Brandy saw that. Perhaps, hard as it was to even think, it was time for her to stop being so close to her mother. The copper girl was an adult now, grown. Maybe not old enough to have pups, but she didn't need her mother around. Not to say she wouldn't always WANT her mother around....
Not once did she connect her problems, see that the way Ammie was making her feel was exactly what she was doing to her mate. Not yet, at least, but that was okay for now. Brandy's tears had dried, and her trembling had subsided for the time being. Tiredness overwhelmed her, but she was almost afraid to sleep lest the nightmares haunt her again. 
                    "I guess I've just gotta get used to the fact that my mother isn't always going to be around.... And, thats okay."
Messages In This Thread
Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - June 30, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 01, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Pearl - August 04, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Crazy Girl, Dont You Know That I Love You - by Brandy - August 06, 2016, 08:02 PM