Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He gave her a smile, glad that it seemed she was a little more confident in coming to him for anything she might need. Their relationship had taken a turn today- a little less Alpha-Theta, and a little more towards a simple friendship. It didn’t hurt that she was so understanding. I’ll keep that in mind the next time you step out of line, he said, his voice conveying his humor in the statement. Steady had come to understand that Anita and Ezekiel had their differences, and that Anita wasn’t an overall insubordinate kind of wolf. It was simply something that happened between the two that was now in the past.

He was a little surprised to know that she had never done a patrol- he assumed they all did them. But, he knew his borders were strong, he made sure of it, and so didn’t find fault that she wasn’t marking them. Well, it’s good to know how, in case we need extra wolves marking and keeping a lookout. If they ever had any problems, he would want to know each and every wolf could contribute to the safety of the pack, even if it was just looking out for intruders and calling back up if there were any problems.

He strolled along, marking here and there, and sniffing if an interesting scent caught his attention. He would explain marking to her, if she didn’t already understand it, and what scents could be dangerous, especially if they were recent. When they were done with the patrol, he would head back to the den for a little rest.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 05:32 PM