Hushed Willows Calm Before The Storm
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Of course everyone was on edge and ready to kill. It was like a civil war, the precise reason Trick wanted to get out of here. They were being treated like low lives, nothing more than scum or a bother by their "superior". That's because there is tension, my dear. He answered with a slight roll of his eye. She was young, rather foolish when it came to these sort of situations. The only thing she was good at was somewhat amusing the man and, he supposed, healing and gathering plants. He had to give credit where credit was due, after all.

It's good you both have come here. You see, I've been meaning to tell you something, Grace. He said in his buttery voice made of pure honey and dreaminess. He paced around for a few moments to really drag it out a little for dramatic purposes. Run away with me. He finally said. He didn't state it as an offer, nor a question, it was more of a demand. We are wasting our talents here. We can help people, we can make this world just a tiny bit more bearable. Don't you feel underappreciated? He said as he slowly paced toward Grace.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - July 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Trick - July 14, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Kirin - July 14, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - July 15, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Trick - July 17, 2016, 05:08 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Kirin - July 19, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - July 27, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Trick - August 01, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - August 11, 2016, 07:56 PM