Silvertip Mountain The truth shall set you free
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Her question made it seem like he had done it on purpose, but Steady had been prepared for that. He had expected it after the whole explanation, but it didn't seem to matter now. I promise you I never meant to upset them, he said, his voice breaking with emotion. This would be the telling time.

Adeline, you know how the wolves here hunt to bring you food? Well, those animal have to die for us to live... It's the way of life, he said, trying to explain in a way she might understand. Well, you remember when for weeks, you were hungry because we weren't bringing you enough food? All those animals that we normally eat were gone for a long time, and... And we had to do whatever we could to stay alive. Your mother... She chose to give up her own food to you and your siblings so that you could have a chance to survive. So, when she passed on... I decided that the pack would... use what was left of her body for our survival. Odette was... shocked, and upset, so she ran away. His head lowered to her level as he waited for her reaction.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:15 PM