Silvertip Mountain I feel so unstable when it's out on the table
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
She raised a brow. "You're saying that as if I will step out of line again," she said, feigning hurt. Anita listened to Steady speak about the border and its importance, not doubting for a second that it was a significant factor for the pack. Well, significant although she had never been a patrol, though that was soon to change.

She followed him to the border, knowing what she was approaching by the strong scent. It was her pack's scent, and she couldn't help but reminisce back to the time in which that smell was unfamiliar. Now, it smelled like home.

Her gaze flitted about to possible places to mark as Steady went about with his business. She was about to say something about the improbability of her being able to mark a tree, but decided to keep those words to herself. Anita went to marking areas to the best of her ability. She eyed Steady as he sniffed around for any scents, doing the same.

"I'm surprised I haven't done this yet. I thought border patrols were these huge deals." Anita paused. "Well, I mean, they are a big deal, but not as much work as I thought."
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: I feel so unstable when it's out on the table - by Anita - August 06, 2016, 08:48 PM