Sleeping Dragon Paused parade
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Another set of eyes glowed in the murky light, several shades darker than her own, and Wildfire found herself returning their gaze from a distance. As he moved toward her, Wildfire slunk forward too, to meet him in the middle. He was familiar in the sense that she had seen and smelled him around the territory. They had yet to properly acquaint, though, and in spite of the weather and her current hunger, the Bandrona would not pass up an opportunity to get to know a pack mate.

His physique reminded her of her father, though his coloration was quite different from Peregrine's. Wildfire blinked rainwater out of her eyes as she studied his rugged face, his titian irises and the scar on his muzzle. He cut quite an imposing figure, though the yearling knew she was his superior. That was still a strange thought to her, that she was above all other wolves in the ranks save for Thuringwethil. The Bandrona was not the type to throw her weight around in that department, though, and aside from a cocked head and slightly curled tail, she did not attempt any shows of dominance.

Instead, she smiled at the quiet stranger. "I don't think I know your name. Or if I do, I don't remember it..." she admitted with a small, sheepish laugh before introducing herself. "I'm Wildfire."
Messages In This Thread
Paused parade - by Wildfire - August 17, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Paused parade - by Toxochelys - August 18, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Paused parade - by Wildfire - August 19, 2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Paused parade - by Toxochelys - August 23, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Paused parade - by Wildfire - August 25, 2016, 08:14 AM