Neverwinter Forest i need breakfast before i face this shit
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
<3!
To Rian's relief no adult came to reprimand him for telling a lie and with the guilt pushed out of his mind Rian intended to continue on with it: to take the lie and spin a fantastic tale. As small children were bound to it did not take very long for Rian himself to get swept up in his imagination — a place where he did hunt rabbits (as well as dragons, of course!) as he'd taken the credit for in Cypress' presence. The younger boy inched forward, towards him imploring a staggering amount of manners that the Syrian King brushed off with an nonchalant wave of his tail. They were friends here and though the notion of being hero was enough to intoxicate the young O'Malley he did not strive to make Cypress feel like they were not on equal footing; because Rian was a “good” hero, not the “bad” hero type that lorded themselves over everything and everyone. That was just plain mean and beyond that sounded awfully exhausting.

“For ever, yeah,” Rian agreed with a cheesy and broad grin, shrugging his shoulders as if it were no big deal, though he was not-so-secretly soaking up the younger boy's astonishment like a sponge to water. “They're are supa fast, but you hasta be patient.” Though Rian had little grasp on the word, obviously. Cousin, however, he had something of a grasp on. “Yep!” Rian declared, his tail wagging behind him. “My Mama an your Da are brother and sister and that makes us cousins.” He reiterated for the younger boy, leaning down to tear another small chunk from the rabbit before he invited Cypress to come closer and help himself with a sweep of his muzzle from the boy to the rabbit corpse.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Rian - August 25, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Cypress - August 29, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Rian - August 29, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Cypress - August 29, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Rian - August 30, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: i need breakfast before i face this shit - by Cypress - September 11, 2016, 02:38 PM