Honeyed Pasture quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
You will come to visit? she asked and once again her tail set to whipping excitedly. She wanted very much to show him where she lived now. To walk with her brother beneath the cedars of the sweep, to introduce him to any of the women of the Malkaria. I will await it eagerly. Pride swelled in her chest, pride and love for her brother. Indeed she felt fit to burst, and this was before Floki's latest news.

An aunt! The reaches of her family had grown. She wanted to go, wanted to visit them at once. She wanted to see Charon, see his children, see the woman he had fallen in love with. (To Ragna, love was still a requirement for reproduction. She saw no reason to have children if it wasn't with a wolf one loved.) Four girls, she breathed, smiling as though she had been given a gift. Would I be allowed to meet them? It would mean crossing into the territory and being given access to Charon's children. She was a near stranger, and they would have every right to turn her away. She hoped they wouldn't.
[Image: warrior.gif] guardian · 3/10 
[Image: gamekeeper.gif]4/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: quoth the raven "swag galore" freestyle rapping at my door - by Ragna - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM