Silver Creek I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Amber's reaction surpirsed her, as she had expected her sister to still be angry, yet she just wasn't.  Spring gave a slow nod at Amber's explanation her eyes then scanning the male.  The male who had taken her sister as his mate.  The first word rouva was foreign to her, but luckily every word after that was in the common tongue.  Yet she was curious to see him bow.  While perhaps it was a custom or whatever from wherever he was from, Spring wasn't too into bowing before your leaders.  She made no comment of it though.  

When Dagfinn, as he called himself, finished speaking she found herself wondering how he intended to care for her sister and their children if he was from another pack.  So she decided to ask him.  Perhaps he wanted to come to the Creek?  Either way Spring would stay wary of him.  While her sister seemed to have feelings for this male, Spring herself had had a terrible expierence in her past from a rushed relationship.  She loved her sister no matter what and just didn't want Amber to go through what she had.

"How do you intend to care for the children and my sister if you live somewhere else Dagfinn?  Are you interested in joining the Creek?"  She eyed him curiously with a hardened look in her eyes.  "I love my sister Dagfinn and I just wouldn't want her to go through any unnecessary troubles like I have."  Spring left it at that, awaiting Dagfinn's reply.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been - by Spring - October 02, 2016, 07:03 PM