Sleeping Dragon If you trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The other she-wolf moved closer, coming to stand across from Wildfire with the dying porcupine between them. "No," she agreed, "it's safest to let it bleed to death, even if it's a pain waiting." The corners of her mouth twitched faintly as they discussed the poor creature even as it lay dying in front of them. "Do—" she began to add, amber eyes flicking from the porcupine to Rosalyn, only for her voice to cut off abruptly.

She had heard about the new recruit and even seen her face at the meeting, from a distance, among the crowd. "Hang on," the Bandrona blurted as recognition registered. "I know you. I mean, we've met before. We hunted that goat on the summit. Then you helped find my Aunt Finley. Way back in the day." Her voice sped up with a little bit of excitement as the familiarity dawned on her. She smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you sooner. I knew we had a Rosalyn, only it just now clicked. The whole Roz/Rosalyn thing," Wildfire said a bit stupidly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle - by Wildfire - October 04, 2016, 06:34 PM