Golden Glade New Horizons
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
this just got more interesting considering they have moved and are no longer called the Silvertip Mountain pack....

Shalon was steadly becoming more and more accustomed to the easy goingness of her leaders, becoming less fearful of trying to help. She was glad that they had so much trust in her. She nodded toward the Queen of the Court, more friends were always better. "They live on Silvertip Mountain, a day or two from here at a steady pace." She watched the pair before her, they were adorable, meant for one another. "I have no desire to pull you away from the pack Alder," Shalon knew he had two broods on the way, and wouldn't want them to go unprotected. "If you give me your permisson, I will speak on behave of both of you." She was slightly worried about leaving, perhaps waiting until the pups had grown a little was a more appropriate order of things. Although should anything happen and alliance would be most beneficial....
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
New Horizons - by Shalon - September 28, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Alder - September 28, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Aspen - September 29, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: New Horizons - by Shalon - October 03, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Alder - October 03, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Aspen - October 08, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: New Horizons - by Shalon - October 08, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Alder - October 08, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Aspen - October 12, 2016, 07:14 AM
RE: New Horizons - by Shalon - October 13, 2016, 10:05 PM