Golden Glade empty
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alder led the way back across the cedars, striding forward with a slow step - his heart went out to Eden, it really did, but he didn't feel bad for not taking action. Alyssum was not fit to survive, and it was simple as that. It was one less mouth to feed, that much more resources to care for his own children. In the long run, Eden's litter too - it made the situation no less sad, however, and when the pale Gentry apologized, the King shook his head. 

"It's not your fault she wandered. Alyssum was a grown woman, and it was her responsibility - unfortunately, she paid the price of her life." 

Glancing back to her as he stepped over their own borders, his eye softened from its previously glaring state and he loosed a sigh. There was little to say, little to comfort her over. 

"I know its probably not what you want to hear, but our children will all benefit from one less mouth to feed - even with one less wolf to provide resources. You know what happened to her, so be thankful for that: my own twin vanished and I haven't seen her since."
Messages In This Thread
empty - by RIP Eden - October 16, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: empty - by Alder - October 16, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: empty - by RIP Eden - October 16, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: empty - by Alder - October 17, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: empty - by RIP Eden - October 17, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: empty - by Alder - October 18, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: empty - by RIP Eden - October 18, 2016, 06:52 PM