Golden Glade caregiver #1.5
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was laying peacefully when the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down the tunnels. She lifted her head and looked to her right. Perhaps it was Alder returning from where he was at. She watched the entrance and to her disappointment it was Eden.

The queen stared blankly at Eden as she explained she came by to drop of some herbs. She appreciated the thought but Eden was in the tunnels and she was not permitted un less in extreme circumstances and now she was also close to Aspens new litter. Sure she had helped during the birth but the queen still had no formal introduction and did not by any means trust the female. 

The silver fae's ears slid back and her eyes narrowed.  "Eden I don't know if anyone told you but you are not permitted in the tunnels if you are not an inner circle member. The only reason you were during my pups being born and Heartha's is because we were short on medic hands inside the tunnels," she said trying to keep her voice down so as not to wake the children but anger present in her tone. "I appreciate the gesture but I do not know you, nor trust you Eden. I will take into consideration the herbs, but I would appreciate if you would back off and leave the tunnels. You are not welcome here, not yet at least," she said as she glanced down to make sure none of the wee ones stirred.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
caregiver #1.5 - by RIP Eden - October 18, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by Aspen - October 20, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by RIP Eden - October 20, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by Aspen - October 20, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by Alder - October 20, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by RIP Eden - October 20, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by Aspen - October 20, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by Alder - October 22, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: caregiver #1.5 - by Alder - October 23, 2016, 02:58 PM