Sleeping Dragon Nothing but space
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Her lips pressed together and she opted not to say anything else on the subject of Gavriel. Even if he came around to it, Wildfire didn't want a... Pity fuck, she thought, surprised at herself for even thinking something so foul. It wasn't just that, either. She wanted the father of their children to be ready, willing and enthusiastic. The idea of trying to convince someone to impregnate her made her feel ill at her core. She'd had sex forced upon her once against her will and she had no desire to do it to someone else in any way, shape or form. The possibility that nobody might fit that bill—being totally on-board with the donor role—made her insides clench.

Thuringwethil offered to approach Dio and although Wildfire sort of wanted to take her up on the out, she shook her head lightly. "I should be the one to ask. Although, we could ask together," she added with a faint smile. "And I can get to know Tanja too. Not just for the sake of putting him in the running," she amended with a slight grimace, "but because I ought to know him regardless." She paused there, fighting against a sigh that escaped her anyway. She lapsed into silence, feeling another wave of strong emotions overcoming her.

She faced the cave mouth for a few minutes, then turned back to slowly confess, "I can feel it coming, Thur. I guess the hormones? It won't be long now. I..." Wildfire almost brought up her jealousy issues but instead she said, "I'm afraid the time will come and we won't have anybody. I understand that it's a b-big favor," she continued, her voice cracking, "but I just... I just want a family, with you." Is that so much to ask? she almost added. But, well... yes, it was.

"Why," she blurted suddenly and without any preamble whatsoever, "did he say yes to Gyda but not to me?" It seemed her jealousy issues would bring up themselves then. Wildfire felt a flush of heat that was equal parts envy, bitterness and embarrassment at her own ejaculation (lol).
Messages In This Thread
Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 26, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 27, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 27, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 29, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 29, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 29, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Antumbra - October 29, 2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Nothing but space - by Wildfire - October 29, 2016, 10:33 PM