Broken Antler Fen and eh, there's nothing else i can say
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl was dozing cozily in the den, which she rarely left nowadays, surrounded by love and warmth. The occasional breeze of brisk autumn air would flutter through, bringing with it the crisp scent of drying leaves and chilling air. She enjoyed watching her kids wonder at the world around them, allowing them to wander about the den freely, or as far as they could make it without falling asleep. They were getting more interesting as the days passed, gradually doing more than drinking and sleeping. 

This was one of those days where it was obvious they were getting older. Her smallest girl had broken away from her familial cluster and had paused her movements, every one of which were followed by her mother's protective yet amused eyes. She raised her eyebrows slightly as the little one began making incoherent noises, seemingly directed at her unmoving family. "You want some more action in here?" she asked, not expecting a response of any kind. "Well, you're outta luck for now. We can take you all out sometime when you aren't falling asleep sporadically." Pearl smiled and moved her tail around slowly, just to see if the smallest would take notice.
Messages In This Thread
and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 06, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 08, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - December 04, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 08, 2016, 11:52 PM