*big hugs* ILU <3 Rambly post is rambly... with nothing to say :/

i don’t wanna be without you, babe
i don’t want a broken heart
don’t wanna take a breath without you, babe
i don’t wanna play that part
i know that i love you, but let me just say
i don’t wanna love you in no kind of way
[size=3]i don’t want a broken heart[/size]

She was tired, beyond tired, and distressed that she couldn’t seem to locate her missing lover. It was clearly taking a toll on the darkly colored female. All she could think of was that she’d managed to end up doing or saying something wrong and that Turquoise had finally left her for good. But she’d thought things had been going fairly alright. They hadn’t really fought in a few days since they’d joined the pack, but apparently Rivet had been wrong or something. How could she not think like that? Turquoise had left her once, after all. What was to keep her from doing it again?

If it weren’t for the fact that she was as distraught as she was, Rivet very well might have fallen asleep right where she was. But her emotions were running far too strong for sleep to overtake her. This was probably for the best, though, considering that she wasn’t within the pack borders. She was considering getting up to resume her searching when the sound of her name came to her. The first thing she took notice of was that it was her full first name and not one of the pet names Turquoise usually used. Something was clearly wrong.

Lifting her head from her paws, she turned her head toward her lover with her own ears flattened against her head. Before she could say anything, though, Turquoise continued speaking. If Rivet’s ears weren’t already pinned against her head, they sure would be now. The more Turquoise spoke, the sicker to her stomach the dark female was feeling. But it was when her lover spoke of having liked flirting with some other female that Rivet lost it. She didn’t throw up, even though that’s what she felt like doing, nor did she get angry. Instead, tears began to roll down her cheeks.

She was speechless. Rivet couldn’t find a single word to say. Turning her head away, she just laid there, letting the tears roll down her cheeks, dripping onto her ebon paws.

Messages In This Thread
fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 12:35 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 03:12 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 04:52 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - August 30, 2013, 09:10 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - August 31, 2013, 01:56 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 12:07 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 02:15 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 02:46 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Turquoise - September 06, 2013, 05:39 PM
RE: fist full of restrictions - by Rivet - September 06, 2013, 06:23 PM