Broken Antler Fen I wear my sunglasses at night
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The wind was like that of angry child, pushing and shoving at her as it wailed angrily in her ears. It was loud enough that Liri felt as though her eardrums would burst. The deafening roar of it in her ears was a fierce reminder that while Teekon was beautiful, it was deadly too. 

The wind whipped her, stinging her eyes and threatening to push her to her knees in the snow drifts. Liri was accustomed to extreme weather since she hailed from the far north but that didn't mean she liked it any better than when she was a yearling. 

Hunting proved almost impossible as the white grains, like shards of glass, stung her skin and made it nearly impossible to see. Still, Liri clung to the parts of the territory that she recognized from their orientation. She was too frightened to venture further; wandering too far away in such conditions meant she might not come back. 

Liri could not have been far from the borders when she caught sight of a moving silhouette up ahead. At first it was nothing more than a murky grey figure, unrecognizable in the ferocity of winter. As she neared, Liri could see that it was the pale woman from Burke's group dragging what appeared to be a caracass. Aeronwyn the woman was named, if she was not mistaken. The carcass, a ram, no doubt had frozen to death or perhaps starved from inability to graze. 

"Do you need help?" Liri had to raise her voice to be heard over the din. Without waiting for a response, assuming from the exhausted stance Aeronwyn possessed that she would indeed need assistance. The question was more so that the unfamiliar woman knew she was there and would not attack when she reached for the ram. It was doubtful that she would but you could never be too sure.

Taking hold of the ram's frozen foreleg, Liri began to tug it alongside Aeronwyn back towards the territory.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I wear my sunglasses at night - by Aeronwyn - January 18, 2017, 02:07 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Síff - January 19, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Sebastian - January 19, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Aeronwyn - January 21, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Síff - January 21, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Sebastian - January 22, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Aeronwyn - January 23, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Síff - January 23, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: I wear my sunglasses at night - by Sebastian - January 26, 2017, 09:03 AM