Stone Circle stranger, stranger, where have you been?
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
The difference between my sisters and I is that he saw them as having worth. Akuti's words carried a harsh tone, as she couldn't understand why he would question her. Did he not see that leaving her children behind was undoubtedly the painful thing she'd ever experienced? If he thought that my children were theirs, then they would have been safe. He didn't see me as his wife, therefore our children were considered bastards. But if they were legitamite, then there was nothing he could do to them. Such was the law of their land.

Messages In This Thread
stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:20 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: stranger, stranger, where have you been? - by Bhediya - January 26, 2017, 11:41 PM