Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Skylaris had arrived last night back at Silver Creek, and had yet to tell the alphas of the unfortunate events that had occured. She had not yet seen them since her arrival, and if she was honest with herself, delaying that conversation for just a little bit sounded like a good idea. The woman was following the border, marking here and there, when she heard the howl. The voice was familiar, and Sky gave a smile as she followed the sound to the source.

"Ikari!" she barked in greeting, hobbling through the snow to reach him. Then she stopped, glancing at herself. Ikari would not notice anything different about her, would he? He wouldn't know, not yet, that she could be pregnant? Not like she had wanted to be. Though, the alphas didn't even know that she only had three legs now. They were sure to notice when they arrived. "Here to join, right?" she asked, the smile still clear on her maw. Hopefully @Heston would arrive soon. Spring was with the pups (she had found out since her return) so she didn't want them to be disturbed. "When the alphas come, just lower your head a tad, mkay?" The dove just wanted him to be accepted, and with their low members she believed he would, though some submission was always a plus and made it much more likely for the wolf to be accepted. Besides, they needed more wolves since the departure of Mawk.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM