Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The howl on the border caught his attention quickly, and he waste no time in heading for it. He didn't want anyone lingering unwatched at the borders, not when his children slumbered so small and vulnerable. He knew the borders were a far reach from the den, but even still, he wanted the wolf addressed and assessed as quickly as possible. The idea of more bodies to help feed the four mouths brought some measure of relief to mingle with the anxiety that hovered over him.

As he arrived on the border he noted Skylaris was already there. He had noticed that she had left for a time, and he slowed his pace as he approached. He hoped this was not the same thing he had encountered last time he'd gone to a call at the borders. She wasn't leaving them now, too, was she? He moved closer, tail giving a stiff but friendly wave behind him to the recognized female. 

"I see you have a friend." He called as he moved closer. "This is a different story from last time I hope, new joins and not wolves leaving?" He didn't know, truly, if Skylaris knew this female. Perhaps she had just arrived on the borders before him. As he headed towards them, the distance down now to barely a body length between him and the woman, his brain suddenly clicked what looked strange about her stance and appearance. His eye fell to the spot where her leg had previously been, staring at the empty air, at the painful red that signaled the departure.

"Holy shit, Skylaris." He said, eyes wide. "What the fuck happened?" His head swung swiftly to the female and he leveled with a fierce look as he checked her for blood. The woman was clean, and Skylaris didn't seem distressed. He dialed back his assumptions, but his eyes remained blazing, just without a target to land on now. He noted too that the wound did not seem brand new, though obviously not terribly old. For now, the female was forgotten as he sought answers.
Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM