Stone Circle Don't wanna call you in the nighttime
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
I love that, Akuti said with her nub of a tail wagging ferociously behind her. Always family, through thick and thin, which meant something particularly grand to a troublemaker such as Akuti. Knowing that she could make mistakes and slip-ups and still come home to a family which loved her unconditionally was a feeling so priceless that she almost couldn't comprehend. It's nice to know that everyone here cares about one another. We didn't always have that when I was growing up, but I plan on enjoying it as an adult. Now she was at a bit of a loss for words, but she tried to keep the conversation going. Do you have a family? I mean, beside Easthollow. A mate? Children?

Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 04, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 05, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 05, 2017, 09:40 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 10, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 14, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - February 18, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by RIP Krypton - February 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - March 01, 2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Don't wanna call you in the nighttime - by Bhediya - March 11, 2017, 11:58 AM