Overture Downs I got strippers in my life by they virgins to me
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was that same suppressed cry wish she had been holding back. Embarassed and upset, she moved so that she was sitting back on her haunches rather than lying down. She took a deep breath and huffed in frustration, unsure of how to word her thoughts. In the moment, all she wanted to say was that he was an inconsiderate asshole who could only ever think of himself, but she knew that it was deeper than that. Or at least, she wanted to believe it was.

This is so unfair, you know that? Her voice was thick and heavy, carrying light whimpers behind it. It looked like she was devastated, she was sure. She looked like a broken woman with no direction and a lost love, when the true drive for her tears was the immense anger blossoming from her chest. None of what you are going through is my fault, and yet, I'm being punished for it? 

It wasn't her fault that he'd sired his children, or that their mother abandoned them, and yet she was being condemned? Another frustrated huff and a bit of scratching at the ground, and Akuti's thoughts began to intertwine her fury with her sorrow. I keep getting my hopes up and being let down, and I was hoping that you might be different. Obviously, I was wrong, so I'm sorry for thinking that anything could have come from this.

Messages In This Thread