Duskfire Glacier Siuppuk
A t t u a n n i k
16 Posts
Ooc —
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The thread hasn’t even really started, and I’m sitting here muttering “ogawd” over and over, omfg.

Much time went into establishing herself as a constant presence upon the mountain, ensuring that it was always with her scent. Although it was not her sole responsibility to protect those that she thrived with, she felt it to be. The presence of her elderly relative served as fuel to the fire that was this belief, knowing that the woman had less time left than any of them. The fact that she had made the journey south from as far north as they lived had been a pleasant surprise, but Chulyin refused to tempt both the Gods and Goddesses. At any time, Negiliq’s soul could be carried away by Pinga, and so the yearling worked hard to ensure that the days she had left would be worthwhile. Whilst doing so placed a multitude of extra work on her shoulders, she believed that every extra step was worth it.

Traversing the territory eventually delivered her to the shores of the lake, where she stumbled across the very same woman she worked to keep well. It was with a smile that she called out to her, saying, Salutitsinik, Negiliq. Within several breaths worth of time the distance between them was lost, replaced by familial affections and a lazily swaying tail. Aujattuk, she noted, the warming of the weather easily noticeable. PiugiKaven? She wondered if the warmer weather would be better for the elder, or if the unfamiliarity of it all would bother her.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Please note that I will only be providing hover translations for characters that speak Inuttut.
Adopt an Apaata.
Messages In This Thread
Siuppuk - by Negiliq - March 24, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Siuppuk - by Chulyin - March 26, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Siuppuk - by Negiliq - April 03, 2017, 01:05 PM