Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
*glee!*

Finley knew someone was approaching, and without his voice or his scent to tell her, she knew that it was Elwood. Of course it was him. It was always him, keeping her on her feet, picking her up the many, many times she fell. She felt him sit down beside her and wordlessly leaned into him, selfishly taking the comfort he provided with his mere presence. Always solid, sturdy, never faltering. Her Twig.

She let the silence linger between them for a few minutes before finally, she broke it. "Remember when Peregrine yelled at us until we admitted we loved each other?" Fin said, a melancholy smile stretching across her muzzle, "Or.. when he yelled at me, at least. I imagine the two of you had a very calm, practical conversation about it over a cup of tea." Elwood didn't need to be shouted at to accept or understand something. He didn't even need to be asked most of the time; empathy came as naturally to him as impatience and frustration came to Finley.

Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM