Big Salmon Lake i think i left my conscious on your front door step
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 
for @Hydra !!!! <3

[table width=80%][tr][td]
He follows the river once more in the manner that led him to his biological father's front door, the passageway he takes to escape both his foul-tempered siblings and the darkness that he has not yet grown to love. But he does not leave in abandon of what he has not yet grown to love, but out of simple curiosity: what lay beyond what he does not know? If he had managed to find what could have very well been his much older doppelgänger, what else lurked beyond the woods were the only company he had was the shadows and the various heads that sat rotting on the borders? It was question, that at four months of age, he was ready to be answered.

Calculative as he is grounded, he watches at the sun begins its slow retreat behind the mountians, pushing his pace even faster than his attempt to get away without his mother knowing. The river takes him north, past the lake, and beyond a brammble of rot and wire to a much smaller yet unfamiliar lake once more. He almost begins to wonder if this is in fact the very same Greatwater Lake, but decides against it, the boy's sense of direction is too great to have been tricked into roaming around in one big circle; or perhaps it is the threat of what his one-eyed mother may do if she finds him missing that causes him to deny the possibility of misfooting. So, instead, he leans down to lap at the waters edge, optics gazing out at the sun's rays casting a dark shadow across the mass.

He will return here, he is sure, but he is very much unaware of the proximity of which he stands so close to the edges of another pack. A pack that has history with his own. A history involving certian thralls and bastards and enemies of the regent who owns his birth-land. How interesting, and how blissfully unaware is he of this.

[/td][/tr][/table]
WAIT A SECOND I JUST REALIZED THEY ARE LIKE, COUSINS/your dad is also possibly my sister's dad OF SOME SORT LMAO
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i think i left my conscious on your front door step - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 05:51 PM