Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley could tell her mate was being sarcastic. She bumped her shoulder into his chest playfully, and also as a show of gratitude. She might not deserve it, but hell if she wasn't going to take it no matter how selfish it might be. His question sobered her lightening mood, though. She stilled at his side, refocusing her gaze at the place where her friends were buried side by side.

"Okay," Fin said, lying and knowing he would know it, "I mean, terrible. But okay." She paused, feeling tears suddenly flooding her eyes and needing a moment to reel herself back in. After a few seconds, when she thought it might be safe, she added in a squeak, "I wish I'd known how to make her stay." And then began again the process of reeling herself back in as her gaze darted away from the graves and away from Elwood, at some random spot on the distant horizon.

Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM