Redhawk Caldera something always brings me back to you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin's thoughts were on her own children just after asking the question. The firebirds were so young still; she couldn't imagine them leaving being so tiny and dependent on them. One day they'd be old enough to go, but even then it was hard to think on. Her two boys could leave in a second. They were both older and perfectly capable of handling themselves. Well.. sort of. She had a feeling life in a different pack would come as quite a shock to them both. They had been coddled at the Caldera, Liffey included. Maybe that was the problem.

"I hate the thought of any of them leaving..." Fin said sadly, though her brow furrowed thoughtfully a moment later before she continued, "But I think it's been wrong of me to act like they never will. I mean, shit.. Colt and I left my parents the second we could. Of course they might one day want something of their own, and I feel like I've left them completely unprepared for it."

Her ears fell back and she licked her lips anxiously at the idea. What if Lagan aspired to lead his own pack someday? What if Eljay longed to have kids of his own to care for? Were either of them at all prepared to go after those desires? Did they have any idea how to achieve their goals? Or how to cope once they did?

Messages In This Thread
something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 19, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 20, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 21, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 23, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Elwood - April 27, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - April 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: something always brings me back to you. - by Finley - May 08, 2017, 08:06 AM