Mudminnow River pray you catch me
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Khoe's ears shot up as her attention fell from the warmly painted sky and onto the darkness behind her. It was odd to her that someone else might be out this early, but she knew that there was no way she could have been the only early riser. After peering around and finding herself seemingly alone, Khoe turned her attention back onto the sunrise, but found herself unable to sit still while someone else lurked around her. Hello? she called out in response, this time rising to take a few steps further into the unknown.

For the tiny woman, everything around her seemed much larger than she would have preferred; it was rare that she looked to the tops of trees for it made her feel minute. As she wandered a bit further, the scent of another woman in a similar condition made its way into her nostrils. It wasn't until she made a daring turn around a fern that she was able to spot the oddly marked woman and her swollen belly. I thought I was alone, she chirped with a smile, hoping to begin a conversation.

Messages In This Thread
pray you catch me - by Bhediya - May 11, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: pray you catch me - by Illecebra - May 13, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: pray you catch me - by Bhediya - May 13, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: pray you catch me - by Illecebra - May 13, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: pray you catch me - by Bhediya - May 13, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: pray you catch me - by Illecebra - May 14, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: pray you catch me - by Bhediya - May 20, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: pray you catch me - by Illecebra - May 26, 2017, 11:00 AM