Moonspear just as the four walls close me within, my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Sure thing!

Oogh! That hurt. Scion went to rub at the sore spot on her noggin but found her limbs much too short to reach. Oh, right. A rather melodramatic sigh escaped her, mostly siphoning through her nose and making a rude noise like a balloon deflating. But she couldn't hear it, as her tiny, soft ears hadn't opened just yet.

Before she could think of what to do next, her sister was abruptly gone. Scion blinked slowly. Then something grabbed onto the soft skin at the back of her neck and she went limp, her belly swooping, as someone (most likely her new dad) airlifted her back toward the big, black shape of her new mom. There you are! she thought, a smile touching her little pink lips as she was nestled in beside her dark sister.

There were two other shapes here too, she saw with her bleary baby blues. Hi, hello, Scion thought absently in their direction. But soon all conscious thought melted right out of her aching head as she found a nipple in her mouth and suckled herself right into a milk coma.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just as the four walls close me within, my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight - by Galaxy - May 30, 2017, 08:53 AM