Totoka River One chance is all I need
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I went ahead and assumed that they're still in the process of claiming Stavanger Bay (since technically in the timeline they are :P). Oh and for the tagging try putting a space before and after the @tag and it should tag on the first shot. :-)

<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#5e6d7c; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #0b0c14; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/TdbsUHq.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 1px solid #4b4e55; outline: 10px solid #1f2633;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#313d4a; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 420px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

Making the trips between Horizon Ridge and Stavanger Bay was becoming a regular routine for the platinum Viking who tried to split his time when he could between claiming the bay — with the support and help of his pack as they, too, made the trek between the lands — and taking care of the duties expected of him, while studiously guarding not only the borders but pissing scent warnings when he noted the bear to ward his wolves off of getting too near it in Horizon Ridge. His sleeping schedule had been reduced to power naps which, evidently, were enough to get him by. He figured he would rest either when the Bay was claimed and his pack was settled within the safety of it’s borders and far away from the Isle wolves and the cursed land of the Ridge, or he would rest when he was dead. Whichever came first.

The Ridge wolves had been quiet about their uprooting as, gradually, they moved pieces of their life to Stavanger Bay, for the simple fact that Ragnar had no intentions of broadcasting their intent to the Isle wolves or the bear. While Pump’s body had been dealt with and the blood had gradually washed from the sands where she had taken her last breath Ragnar sometimes caught a lone trail of paw prints too large for a wolf that the tide had not managed to erase. Given this he had also warned his wolves off of the shore, patrolling it alone himself, knowing that perhaps even that could end badly if the bear happened to catch him.

Next, they would be burying his body if he was not careful until they were ready to move for good.

Eyes squinted as he had began to head out in the direction of the Bay, pausing as he caught sight of a wolf drinking from the Totoka River. That, in and of itself was not a rare sight, after all, it was a fresh water source. What bothered Ragnar was that he scented heavily of Majesty and the Isle wolves telling Ragnar all he needed to know of him. The Viking approached with caution, hackles bristled as he prepared to chase him from the lands as he had promised Majesty he would. As long as the Ridge wolves were still Horizon Ridge wolves he intended to keep good to his promise and warning to the foolhardy Alpha of the Isle. Something, namely Ragnar’s unquenchable curiosity, stopped him from approaching with out right hostility. “Did your alpha not understand my warning to him?” Ragnar asked in his soft, heavily accented voice, his tone calm and curious when in truth he felt nothing but contempt for Majesty. As he waited he simply observed the man from the opposite side of the river. It wasn’t fair to pin his dislike and territoriality on this male alone who seemed, for the moment, only there to get a drink, but to Ragnar they were of the same vein if they chose to follow Majesty until proven otherwise. A trademark smirk tugged at the edges of the Viking's lips, coy to hide the ire he felt at the thought that Majesty had chosen to ignore Ragnar's words ...that was if Ypres had even gotten as far as passing it along.

Messages In This Thread
One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 09:06 AM