Blackbeak Bluff My luck, my love, my God they came from pain
No Matter What They Say...
8 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE

He did not fear the unknown. Even in these lands where he was a mere loner would he not cower in fear. Such a fate - such a waste of time simply wasn't destined for him. If anything, he enjoyed this feeling of not belonging, even though he truly did. Right here, in these untouched lands, would he spawn another empire - a symphony of Sombres. Forcefully or not, that was up to the audience.

His darkened brows raised at the sudden dip of the land, going from lush green to a muddled gray and then to the dark blue of the sea. The juice upon his throat was fresh and tangled up his fur, but he cared little as he stared off the edge. One wrong step, one hair out of place, and he would tumble to an unfortunate end. How exciting! He played a dangerous game, remaining at the edge, walking rather gracefully between life and death with a strange grin upon his face.
You WILL Be MINE!
Messages In This Thread
My luck, my love, my God they came from pain - by Lucien - October 04, 2017, 02:12 PM
RE: My luck, my love, my God they came from pain - by Lucien - November 03, 2017, 05:49 PM