Totoka River One chance is all I need
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aww, thanks. ^_^

Majesty had informed the pack at the meeting that they had been warned, but Beric had no idea who had taken the message or what had transpired. The message he got was common sense for him, so not new news. As far as he knew, that was all that was said about the Ridge wolves. He didn't fancy himself into gossip, so anything said beyond that would have been taken with a grain of salt, especially since he knew his family trusted those wolves wholeheartedly.

It was the perfect solution for Beric- to join the pack that Verrine and Julooke now called home. Since he first found out they were there, he had humored the idea of attempting to join. However, he never would have expected to be offered a position within the pack so quickly. The other male asked what had been so much more important than the pack, and Beric took a moment to think before answering. Part of him wondered if the other male wanted him for his knowledge of the other pack. It would be ideal for him if Beric were to give certain information about the other pack, especially if anyone was thinking about an attack. However, even as his loyalty to Majesty was faulting, betraying someone like that was not in the cards. He would leave the Island wolves because of differences of leadership, but he would not do it to be another wolfs' pawn in a war. He supposed, however, he could answer without giving too much specific information. What else? he asked before answering it himself. A woman.

Beric's mood took a change to a little melancholy. I'm glad they've found a home where they belong. I knew they had been traveling for a while, and Julooke was really looking for a pack she and Verrine really fit into easily. He understood loosing her parents was probably the worst day of her life, and it probably wasn't until she joined his pack that she finally began to get a sense of herself back. That was really all Beric needed to know to make his decision. Will you give me a little time to sort some things out before I join you? He was no coward. He would tell Majesty his intentions, say his goodbyes like the honorable wolf he was. He would not slink out in the middle of the day without so much as a word. He didn't think he owed anything to Majesty at this point, but he did owe it to himself. He would not let this set back turn him into a someone he was not.
Messages In This Thread
One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 09:06 AM