Dragoncrest Cliffs ♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
When she spins around, she doesn’t expect to see Blixen so close. She’d been so focused on the bird she didn’t consider if anyone had been close enough she may disturb. Her cheeks burn with sudden embarrassment as the other girl approaches and she’s thankful for the dark fur on her face. Her coat has undergone some changes in the other’s absence, lightening in her torso, and she doesn’t know how much is going to change.

After a few awkward seconds, Furi drops the bird to her feet and shakes out of coat. “Hey,” she repeats with a wag of her tail. She can’t be sure but Blixen looks a little taller, a little older. Her own ears fall back against her head, still feeling like a child. She’d felt so useless in their absence, whining to Eske about being bored. She licks her lips and glances away, then down to her kill. It had been for her friend but Blixen had been gone just as long, too, and perhaps she deserves it too.

“Hungry?” she asks, lowering her head and nudging the bird forward with a few bumps of her nose.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: ♫ head, shoulders, teeth & tendrils, teeth & tendrils - by Mallaidh - October 16, 2017, 10:20 AM