The Bracken Woods death is on the wind
3 Posts
Ooc — Emma
[Image: 2ev43yg.jpg]

Saul watched the female looking back at him without even a flinch. She was a cold one for sure, and he liked it. What he did not like, was being questioned. Especially by a stranger who he didn't owe a single fucking explination to. She probably didn't mean anything by it, but she obviously was unaware of who she was talking to. The black beast huffed and his eyes narrowed even further if that was at all possible. With a great show of power he sprung from his perch in a single fluid movement and came slamming to the ground in front of her. His huge paws crashing through the snow and planting themselves firmly in the ground. He towered over her, craning his thick neck to glare down at the white wolfess with molten eyes. This time there was no grin on his face, the skin of his muzzle wrinkled up with tension. A low groan could be heard coming from his throat as he looked her over.

"What I do is none of your fucking concern." The words spat forth like sharp daggers from his mouth. "What I seek is of my own business...." Saul trailed off a bit, looking past her and around the clearing. His tone giving the feeling he was up to something. The shadowy male found his gaze upon her once more, looking her over a bit. He slowly began to circle her, taking mental note of everything about the female. She was smaller than he was, but almost everyone was. He was of almost abnormal size and not many could compete with his physical prowess. But whatever she lacked in size she seemed to have an abundance of in mental strength. He growled a bit to himself. "When the time comes, you will know and may be lucky enough to be on the right side of things." He wouldn't give too much away but did not want to write the female off completely. She may be useful in the future.
Messages In This Thread
death is on the wind - by Saul - January 24, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: death is on the wind - by Aeronwyn - January 24, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: death is on the wind - by Saul - January 24, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: death is on the wind - by Aeronwyn - January 24, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: death is on the wind - by Saul - January 26, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: death is on the wind - by Aeronwyn - January 27, 2018, 01:01 AM