Blackfoot Forest a fog rolls in
<div style="font-family:'Georgia'; font-size:12px; text-shadow:#e90000 0 0 5px; color:#000000">there's a hole in my soul<br>
<i>i can't fill it, i can't fill it</i></div>
10 Posts
Ooc — Arla
The ruby-eyed boy was lost. As night fell over the park Niklaus decided it was a brilliant to keep travelling despite the restricted visibility. And somehow, while he pushed himself forward, he found himself stuck in some creepy forest after the sun had fully dipped behind the horizon. While he was persistent on putting on a brave face, a flicker of fear began to burn within his stomach as he stalked through the trees, ears pressed to the back of his skull as he glanced around nervously. The youth had two options: (1) find somewhere to camp out for the night, or (2) keep moving until he found his way out. While the former was the smart choice, he knew option two was ideal for this particular situation.
As he moved, the distant shrieks of foxes sending chills down his spine, a thick fog began to weave its way between the trees. It clouded his vision, nearly making it impossible for the youth to see past the tip of his muzzle, but he kept trudging forward. He felt as though there was a cold grip on his chest, his breath coming in short bursts as he struggled to pick up his pace. It was difficult to see the trees that littered the forest – multiple times the little shadow nearly collided head first with a few – but he was persistent on finding a way out. He knew that eventually the fog had to disperse as it was only the cover of the branches that was keeping the fog in.
The distant shrieks began to intensify with each step he took; it sounded as though the foxes were closing in on him… Shaking his head frantically to himself, Klaus hurried forward, hoping that the faster he moved the quicker he would escape…
Messages In This Thread
a fog rolls in - by Random Event - September 08, 2013, 11:08 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Hamied - September 09, 2013, 09:38 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Niklaus - September 15, 2013, 02:18 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Amekaze - September 15, 2013, 05:11 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Tonravik - September 15, 2013, 09:04 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Clarice - September 16, 2013, 11:36 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Hamied - September 18, 2013, 08:17 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Niklaus - September 25, 2013, 01:06 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Amekaze - October 01, 2013, 06:22 PM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Tonravik - October 04, 2013, 01:48 AM
RE: a fog rolls in - by Hawkeye - October 04, 2013, 10:23 AM