Neverwinter Forest these streets
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
>:D!!!
Immediately after he spoke of Katrina the spider-legged Alpha regretted sharing (what felt like) too much – really, it was none of Turquoise’s business how his relationship was with the silver-eyed female. Or lack of relationship – whatever they were. As hard as he had tried to dislike her when they first met, Styx soon realized that it was impossible not to like his co-Captain. Which frustrated the youth deeply, but if they were to lead a pack together it was definitely beneficial for them to at least be able to tolerate each other. Their pack would suffer if the members realized that the Alpha ‘pair’ detested each other and could not stand being in the same proximity.
“She sort of talked me into it,” he admitted with a thin frown, seafoam gaze drifting away from the sandy-coloured female as he regretted admitting his initial feelings on his partner to Turquoise. “I’ve been a loner since birth – and that was the way I intended to remain, until meeting Kat. Because I was not interested in joining a pack, she suggested that it would be better if I was to make one.” Shrugging in response to his own words, brows narrowing softly as examined a tree behind the female before him. “I never like anyone the first time I meet them – well, most of the time.” This time a crooked smile had managed to find its way on his dark lips as he finally returned his attention to Turquoise’s bright, jewel-coloured eyes.
The lop-sided smile remained unevenly perched across his maw as the female questioned the resemblance in Kat to her partner. With his head cocked slightly to the left, as if it was going to help him think better, the mutt searched his thoughts for the similarities he had noticed between the two wolves. “Just their personalities. You said Rivet used to be called a ‘firecracker’ – Kat’s the same way. She’s not at all what I expected, nor is Rivet. They’re both quite introverted and withdrawn – but always thinking; you can see it in their eyes.”
Messages In This Thread
these streets - by Styx - August 25, 2013, 01:52 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - August 25, 2013, 01:24 PM
RE: these streets - by Styx - August 28, 2013, 01:15 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - August 28, 2013, 09:17 AM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 01, 2013, 01:26 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:21 PM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 01:21 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - September 16, 2013, 11:00 AM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 17, 2013, 01:53 AM
RE: these streets - by Turquoise - September 17, 2013, 01:43 PM
RE: these streets - by Styx - September 19, 2013, 02:27 AM