Duck Lake We were only looking forward
10 Posts
Ooc — Onyx
Myth grinned, rather sheepishly, "Thanks but you gotta put some credit of it on the gopher itself. Not particularly smart buggers after all." There were, it seemed, a few cases of Myth being willing to be humble -- mostly when they were the truth. It was probably instinctual; she assumed that the older male would be significantly more experienced and thus she had no desire to risk being browbeaten for her arrogance. Though jumping around topics like a hyper frog might be in her, lying for her own gain did not. Risking a stranger's fangs when so far he at least seemed to be a reasonable sort was not on her agenda.

"I'm Myth," she said plainly, bobbing her head slightly in the introduction but not doing much else about it. She was quick to continue prattling on. "You wouldn't happen to know much about what's around here, would you? Well, okay, more than just what's seen with your eyes, you know?" Okay, maybe he didn't. She was totally just so good at explaining... "I mean, I came from way out there so this is all new and stuff," Myth flicked her head to indicate a vaguely northeasternly direction as she spoke. It was pretty obvious that heading back there wasn't likely to happen all that soon. Adventures, after all, were the things that lay westward.
Messages In This Thread
We were only looking forward - by Myth - August 20, 2013, 02:17 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Lasher - August 23, 2013, 01:10 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Myth - August 26, 2013, 01:45 AM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Lasher - September 01, 2013, 11:31 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Myth - September 09, 2013, 10:22 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Lasher - September 12, 2013, 11:06 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Myth - September 17, 2013, 11:11 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Lasher - September 19, 2013, 12:43 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Myth - September 21, 2013, 08:28 PM
RE: We were only looking forward - by Lasher - September 29, 2013, 01:38 PM