Two Rivers Isle So I'll go, but I'm telling you I don't want to go.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
word travelled fast in this familial pack, but tegan was apparently so far out of the loop the last few days that he hadn't heard a lick of what had happened with screech. as far as the young blackthorn was concerned, the dude was still in a coma. 

so when he was called he was like, mildly confused? maybe it wasn't that big an ordeal, but typically no one called him for anything. he typically just floated around the pack and ran into errands/trouble. never before did said errands/trouble seek him out. 

he traipsed in with a quirked brow and a waving tail, only until he noticed how beat up niamh looked. like, she looked fine, but something was totally off. the air here was thicc as fuck, and not even the good kind. ( :/ ) glancing to colt as he approached, tegan swiftly made towards niamh to nudge her shoulder, cause slowly but surely tegan would show niamh that he could be soft and sensitive and therefore was the relationship type-- he just totally wasn't interested in a relationship right now. "what's up?" he questioned, his gaze moving off of his friend and onto his sister and uncle.
Messages In This Thread