Stavanger Bay To err is human; to forgive, divine.
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Claire stared at him prod the body towards her, she remained with her eyes glued to his offering for a few instants, completely unresponsive to his words. She was not an idiot she knew she had to eat, but she just could not. Even if she forced the rabbit's meat down her throat she knew it wouldn't stay in her stomach for more that a few minutes. It was all a strange defense mechanism her body entered when she felt threatened or something.

"You shouldn't have bothered" she finally responded her eyes suddenly darting away from the meat and settling on his face. "I couldn't keep it down if I wanted to anyways" she revealed scrunching her nose in disgust -- more for herself than for the scent of meat. Without noticing her body posture changed into a seating stance that portrayed the ease she felt with him. She couldn't be mad at him for too long, after all he was the only familiar face in this prison, it be foolish to let him slip from her side too.

"No" she answered looking at the ground. "I just don't understand you, but not everything has an explanation I guess" she barked while shrugging her shoulders and shooting a furtive glance his way.
Messages In This Thread
To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 10, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 13, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 14, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 16, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 20, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 23, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - August 01, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - August 09, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - August 11, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - August 12, 2014, 05:43 PM