Firestone Hot Springs making faces in the clouds
12 Posts
Ooc — Helvetica
Away
Had Maverick not been an animal of prey, and Gramps not a predator that would naturally eat such a one, he would have never had such a clash. In fact, had Gramps not been such a foul-mouthed, foul-minded jerk, they might have been great friends. But all that says is that it's hard for insulting jerks to make friends.

"Hurry up and get in my belly!", he responded to the elk. "What do you expect? 'Sorry that you talk but I regret to announce that I must eat you? Ain't no one got time for that! There's only time to apologize when you're dead!", he took note of the array of spikes presented to his advance and tried to run around the Elk in order to attack his rear end. He tried to rake his front claws into the beast's hips or thighs. How did one eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Perhaps he could weary it to death... Or perhaps bleed it out, that might work.

The wolf to whom he sputtered insults of varying offense levels said nothing and flashed her teeth. "My, what big teeth you have!", he gasped in mockery as he replayed a line from some fairy tale or other. "What's with everyone around here being mute!", he ranted to himself, adding to the list of names he called Jinx. "If you're not going to help yourself you know, eat, then do something useful! Show me your knockers! Do a preppy cheer! Or you could just stand there and get trampled!", he attempted to lunge at the Elk in such a way hoping that it would ramble closer to stepping on Jinx.
Messages In This Thread
making faces in the clouds - by Jinx - August 31, 2013, 04:35 PM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Maverick - September 04, 2013, 12:57 AM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Jinx - September 11, 2013, 04:24 PM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Gramps - September 17, 2013, 01:39 AM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Maverick - September 19, 2013, 01:27 AM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Jinx - September 19, 2013, 05:13 PM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Gramps - September 19, 2013, 05:30 PM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Maverick - September 20, 2013, 11:20 PM
RE: making faces in the clouds - by Jinx - October 03, 2013, 05:16 PM