Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She uttered something with irritation in a foreign language before she flopped over to give a rather childish display of frustration. Corvus chuckled under her cold glare. He was surprised to find a sultry expression on her now and was immediately wary, meeting her gaze with a quirked brow. Surprising him further, Minori weaseled her snout underneath his chin, which he didn't protest to, despite his confusion. "Yes I'm sure, Corvus," She whispered.

While he formulated a response, Corvus felt his legs be tugged out from under him, leaving his face's fate in the hands of gravity. He grunted when the side of his skull thudded against the ground. Ah, so that's what she was plotting. His toothy smile returned. ... I see, Was all the shadow said before pulling himself upright, visibly calm until he suddenly launched himself at her with a playful growl.

He aimed to roll her over, tucking his throbbing head against his chest as he did. If successful, Corvus would end up resting his chest and forelegs on her stomach like a table, their bodies perpendicular to one another. He'd gaze at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes, complete with a cocky grin.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me - by Corvus - August 19, 2018, 05:12 PM