Blacktail Deer Plateau The road outside my house is paved with good intentions
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
For a time, Kavik was locked tensely in place as Liri tried to comfort him. Her heart thudded with panic against her ribs, terrified of what might be wrong. 

Finally, he relaxed, his verdant eyes opening as he sighed. He scrambled to his paws, stumbling out of their den. Liri half rose to her feet, concerned, but soon heard the sound of him retching. The healer lowered to the ground, grimacing slightly with empathy, knowing he probably wouldn't want her to witness the end of his episode. Liri waited, the seconds lengthening into hours it seemed, until he reappeared. 

Liri watched as he padded to her side, eyes locked on the stone floor. Her ears lowered, pressing to her skull anxiously, as she listened. 

She'd known something was troubling him though she hadn't quite expected this, the image of his body flying through the air causing dread to pool in her stomach like heavy stones. 

"I could have tried to help," she said in a soft murmur, ignoring the part of herself that was miffed that he kept it from her and focusing on her concern for him.

"Is there anything I can do?" She asked, resting her head on her paws as chocolate eyes lifted to his own.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The road outside my house is paved with good intentions - by Síff - October 17, 2018, 11:27 AM