Swiftcurrent Creek so long ago
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig dipped her head in a half-bow—both a greeting and a sign of respect. She could only assume that the male before her was an alpha, and did not waste time trying to make sure. “Greetings,” she said, and then cut right to the chase. “My name is Grezig. I come from the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack, a few days west of here.” She pointed her muzzle in the direction of the Plateau. 

“We’re caring for an orphaned boy named Illidan, whom we found traveling alone three or four months ago now. He is quiet about his past but I promised him that when our pack was settled I would look for his family. I…” Grezig sighed. “I do not have much to go on. Something traumatic happened and he will not tell me anything of his father, but I have descriptions of his mother and one of his brothers. His mother looks like him—a halfbreed, coyote and wolf, dark head, white body. His brother’s name is Ephraim. Sandy-colored. If they passed in this direction, it would have been months ago now, in early summer, maybe, although I’m not exactly sure.” That was all Grezig could think to say, so she stopped babbling and waited.
Messages In This Thread
so long ago - by RIP Grezig - October 19, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: so long ago - by Constantine - October 19, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: so long ago - by RIP Grezig - October 19, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: so long ago - by Constantine - October 26, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: so long ago - by RIP Grezig - October 27, 2018, 12:56 AM