Swiftcurrent Creek so long ago
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig’s eyebrows almost imperceptibly twitched downward in interest at the male’s first comment. He’d grown up in Blacktail Deer Plateau? Interesting. Clearly it had been a pack territory long before she and the others had settled in there. But that was not important now. Grezig did not have time to ask questions about that. She had to find Illidan’s family, and from the sound of it, this male had no information that she wanted. There was no point in following up about a coywolf pup if there was no way to confirm that he and Illidan were related. She would simply keep heading east for now, since the only packs she knew of were east. Then again…

“Thank you anyways,” she said. “Before I go, can I ask if you know of any other packs farther west than the Plateau? Or to the north or south, for that matter. I know of ones farther east, but only two, and that is all. I’d like to know of more in case the ones to the east have no further information for me.”

The male, however, had no more information for her, whether he simply didn't know or whether he chose to withhold it. She snorted and left without another word.

[Exit.]
Messages In This Thread
so long ago - by RIP Grezig - October 19, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: so long ago - by Constantine - October 19, 2018, 03:12 PM
RE: so long ago - by RIP Grezig - October 19, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: so long ago - by Constantine - October 26, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: so long ago - by RIP Grezig - October 27, 2018, 12:56 AM